Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decision
I've made up my mind and decided I could go for a talk with a guy and see where it goes, and I wanted to try it online first, since it's easier. I tried two different sites, Adam4Adam and Manhunt. All I found were bodies, why would someone want to talk to a hairy chest? Is there any NORMAL, emphasis on normal, site, where NORMAL, and NORMAL looking people talk?

Well ,GaySpeak is not like that, if you want a friend than you have come to the right place.
Hang around , I am sure the guys will be with you soon.

sunshowers Wrote:I've made up my mind and decided I could go for a talk with a guy and see where it goes, and I wanted to try it online first, since it's easier. I tried two different sites, Adam4Adam and Manhunt. All I found were bodies, why would someone want to talk to a hairy chest? Is there any NORMAL, emphasis on normal, site, where NORMAL, and NORMAL looking people talk?

Manhunt, Grind'r and a lot of sites are for pick-up and delivery of sex only. Thus the images are of torso and penises, and the ads run something like:

Single Gay Male ISO Total Top to whip me, beat me and make me play patty-cake all day long

:o

Welcome to Gayspeak - we are 'normal' ... Most of us won't be petitioning you for sex, and if you want to 'talk', then talk.

If you are looking for more than talk, say a relationship, there are a few gay dating sites which are in line with the relationship seeking department. e-Harmony now has an LGBT part of their website, their focus is on relationships, not on sexual pick-ups.

I really don't have a list, perhaps others know of the relationship based LGBT sites...