Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decisions..
Right from my experience, (Yes, I maybe younger than alot of you but still!), decisions have always been a major thing, and people stress out how they are life changing etc etc.

What im really confused about is how can you know you've made the right one?

I always assumed when you've made the right decision, you wouldnt doubt it, yet most of mine I doubt..

This topic isnt completely random just in my life ive made a few decisions im not sure are right.. and reading through topics it just made me want to ask this.. but yeh, feel free to answer!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

decisions are tough

and from my experience .. when you think you made the right one .. you sometimes regret it

and when you think you made the wrong one .. you sometimes enjoy it

you have choices .. my choice is to live in the moment .. what I feel now is what I do .. what becomes of it I'll see down the road

:frown: What if your head and heart argue Cry which do you listen to?
[/COLOR]

try to listen to your head

but your heart will probably win

My heart hurts me all the time tbh..

The worst thing of all is.. I dont like upsetting people.. So I tend to muck everything up.. Ive been screwed around alot, and meh.. its knocked everything.
[/COLOR]

aww .. don't be so hard on yourself

and don't blame yourself

it happens to everyone

Theres just certain parts I regret, and lately been dwelling on. Cry
[/COLOR]

Well, I'm reading a couple self help books for anxiety. It sounds like you think something bad will happen if you make a mistake in your decisions. You have to remember that's not always the case. You can't worry about it, all you can do is face the consequences which may or may not come.
As long as you use your best judgment when making a decision, you should have nothing to regret.

Hmm... kinda hard to say. I normally just go with whatever decision comes to mind first(sometimes will take awhile), which tends to get me into a bit of trouble.

Also depends on what kind of decisions we're talking about, and if you make a decision you regret then learn from it.

XRIMO Wrote:Well, I'm reading a couple self help books for anxiety. It sounds like you think something bad will happen if you make a mistake in your decisions. You have to remember that's not always the case. You can't worry about it, all you can do is face the consequences which may or may not come.
As long as you use your best judgment when making a decision, you should have nothing to regret.

sounds to me like you don't need the book - you already get it!!