Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep Thoughts with Bowyn Aerrow
'cos you ain't blended yet. That's going to take a while.

Sorry, that was a reply to Trial on the previous page.

ceez Wrote:So what came first, the chicken or the egg?

The egg came first. Two nearly-chicken things mated and when the DNA was cut and spliced, it produced the first genuine chicken egg.

My granny said I would have days like these. She just failed to mention how many Cry

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:My granny said I would have days like these. She just failed to mention how many Cry

I have 364 of them a year.

MisterTinkles Wrote:I have 364 of them a year.

One of life's mysteries explained!

No wonder you look so delecticably young and delicous after all these 365 day years...:biggrin:

Rawr Wrote:Sometimes I think it would be fun to be a cloud, they seem to have such a peaceful, Easy and Breezy life. Just floating along with the wind, traveling to new places everyday! Seeing the world from whole new angles, and when you get down, you can get down and join the world below. Maybe join a stream, create a puddle, soak somebody clothes or join up with the rest of the former clouds in the ocean. And when you ready and feeling up, there you go! back up into the sky to re-start your travels...

Yes, being a cloud would be good. If only I could evaporate from this existence and take the form of a cloud.

I've passed through clouds while under canopy, and it's AMAZING. It's blind, so a little bit scary, but you know what to do so it's confident.

The air is moist, it's very nice.

It's beautiful.

Hard right turns, spiraling down, for a minute or so it's heavenly.

Richard

trialbyerror Wrote:One of life's mysteries explained!

No wonder you look so delecticably young and delicous after all these 365 day years...:biggrin:

[SIZE="4"]I have to give credit where credit is due....
I look so good cause I take my pill every day....[/SIZE]

[Image: fukitall.jpg]

I'm going to church again today... Methodists is a far cry from the Liturgical Mass I got used to. Do you think they will mind if I dig out my collar and where it to church?

No not the leather collar... the other slave collar:

[Image: Clerical-Collar.jpg]

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I'm going to church again today... Methodists is a far cry from the Liturgical Mass I got used to. Do you think they will mind if I dig out my collar and where it to church?

From what I understand about religion, they LOVE their slaves.
So they shouldnt mind.
Evilgrin1

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I'm going to church again today... Methodists is a far cry from the Liturgical Mass I got used to. Do you think they will mind if I dig out my collar and where it to church?

I'll bring my leash.