Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep throating
A guy was deep throating me this afternoon and I'm perplexed. Before he started he said that the last guy he had done had puked all over him and would I do the same? I said no, I could take all of his 18 cms. and more without a gag reflex. He started and seemed pretty pleased with the result and then all of a sudden stopped and didn't want to continue and wouldn't explain why. It left me frustrated. Anyone think of an explanation? The only thing I said to him was that when he was fully in my throat, he had to allow me to come up for air now and again. I don't think that should have put him off.

I'm a bit confused. You say at the outset he was deepthroating you, but everything from then on suggests that you were deepthroating him. But assuming the latter...

Why did he want you to stop? A bunch of possibilities.

* He wasn't enjoying it as much as he thought he would. Many guys can't get off on oral alone, even with deep throating.

* He was still worried that you might gag, or perhaps he couldn't get the image of the last guy out of his mind.

* He was enjoying it too much, and didn't want it to end too quickly.

Better question - when he asked you to stop, why didn't you ask HIM why he wanted you to stop? You ARE allowed to talk about the sex you're having. In fact, I've found it makes it a lot better. Smile

Lex

I too need a diagram.

So maybe he wanted you to puke all over him????? Did he say please?

Rareboy Wrote:So maybe he wanted you to puke all over him????? Did he say please?

Lol that would be a very specific and unique fetish!

No Lex, I was definitely on the receiving end. I forgot to mention that I had asked him to take some photos of me with my camera and set it on automatic for him in spite of the fact that he said he was a techi. He did mention afterwards that he wasn't used to that sort of kinky behaviour. Before anyone asks, in spite of him being a so called techi, not one photo registered on my camera! Still don't think that that was a reason for asking me to stop.

Just so we fully understand you, you will have to try this with another guy and THIS TIME show us the pictures. Just for educational purposes, of course.

I read it 2 times and still don't understand. I just woke up though...

JackBoneTX Wrote:I read it 2 times and still don't understand. I just woke up though...

He was left frustrated. I think we might all post like that with blue balls.

are you absolutely sure you were on the receiving end? it can be difficult to understand sometimes. especially if you're a 7-year-old trying to compile a believable troll thread on the matters of sex.