Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep throating
Lexington Wrote:I'm a bit confused. You say at the outset he was deepthroating you, but everything from then on suggests that you were deepthroating him. But assuming the latter...

i got it. he thinks that the insertive partner is the one doing the 'deepthroating' of the other by sticking his cock in the latter's throat. like i said, a 7-year-old.

Darius Wrote:He was left frustrated. I think we might all post like that with blue balls.

But the Receiver, which he claims to definitely be, of oral sex is the person whose dick is in the other person's throat. And yet he says, "when he was fully in my throat." It sounds like he is receiving the sausage but that person would be termed the Giver, if my understanding of these finer points is correct.

Ipso-Confuso! Poke2

I shall now go to the gym and ponder this mystery some more while doing cardio...

Anonymous Wrote:A guy [strike]was deep throating me[/strike] were doing oral this afternoon and I'm perplexed. Before he started he said that the last guy he had done had puked all over him and would I do the same? I said no, I could take all of his 18 cms. and more without a gag reflex. He started and seemed pretty pleased with the result and then all of a sudden stopped and didn't want to continue and wouldn't explain why. It left me frustrated. Anyone think of an explanation? The only thing I said to him was that when he was fully in my throat, he had to allow me to come up for air now and again. I don't think that should have put him off.
Anonymous Wrote:No Lex, I was definitely on the receiving end. I forgot to mention that I had asked him to take some photos of me with my camera and set it on automatic for him in spite of the fact that he said he was a techi. He did mention afterwards that he wasn't used to that sort of kinky behaviour. Before anyone asks, in spite of him being a so called techi, not one photo registered on my camera! Still don't think that that was a reason for asking me to stop.

[MENTION=21778]Lexington[/MENTION] makes an excellent list of reasons for why the guy might have stopped.

And dude? Taking pics while getting head? It's a hit or miss thing, no matter how "techi" you are. Unless you're using a tripod and a remote trigger, chances are you're not going to get anything decent.

As for him stopping, hell, another reason aside from those listed by Lex above? Maybe you tripped a trigger for the guy or something. There's certain "endearments" that do that with me, for example.

He could have felt a fart coming on.

Just saying.

I wasn't satisfied this thread was sufficiently dead yet. Could we borrow one of those ever-so-helpful warnings about the thread being old and wouldn't we like to consider starting a new one, Surgeon General and all that bit?

This deep throating thread requires some deep thinking. I'm so lost...

You were the receiver of the oral sex, yet you had dick in your mouth. Is this from the secret super-advanced chapter of the Kama Sutra or something?

ck86 Wrote:Lol that would be a very specific and unique fetish!

I even find it a bit odd, lol.

I wish I could do this, but I'd gag.

The only solution, find a smaller guy!

reaper Wrote:I even find it a bit odd, lol.

I wish I could do this, but I'd gag.

The only solution, find a smaller guy!

True, that would solve the problem. But bigger ones are generally more fun to play with. I wonder if there is a minimum acceptable size...maybe that's a question for a new thread

Now that I've had some experience in this arena, I will say that deep throating is a more impressive skill than I ever knew it was before. Hell, even just regular oral on a dude is a bit challenging. Definitely way harder than going down on a girl.

/adds nothing productive to the thread

ZackT Wrote:Now that I've had some experience in this arena, I will say that deep throating is a more impressive skill than I ever knew it was before. Hell, even just regular oral on a dude is a bit challenging. Definitely way harder than going down on a girl.

/adds nothing productive to the thread

Funny. I thought the opposite in my transition from sex with women to men. I thought oral on a guy was easier than oral on a woman.

Maybe I just haven't had enough practice on a guy. But from the very first time, oral on a woman was easy for me.