Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tanks to all who help me!!
Well this just goes out to all those people who have helped me. You all know who you are. I appreciate you all very much. I know sometimes I may get annoying but it hard when i have a condition like mine. But all you out there who hep me thanks! You all know who you are. you dont understand the amount of support i have, i feel so much stronger than before. Having people to talk to about my dilemmas helps me so much and its the best feeling ever to have this support from you all. Thanks to all at gs as well, you are all great. This site is amazing, glad i found it. I now always have a support system and i really feel apart of all the people who I have met, they welcomed me with open arms ready to help me. Thank you all so much you are the best Smile There is one major person who helps me out a lot! He knows who he is! i get help from him about 4 or 5 times a day! so thanks bro! Big Grin

Anytime sweetie. You know Im happy to help anytime. And with anything. You just need to ask <3

Rosethorn999 Wrote:Anytime sweetie. You know Im happy to help anytime. And with anything. You just need to ask <3

Thanks Rosey Smile

Great to have you a part of the GS community Dan! Smile

Jovial Wrote:Great to have you a part of the GS community Dan! Smile

Thanks Jovial!!!

Whenever you want Dan, GS has great number of people willing to help at any given time. Confusedmile:

southbiochem Wrote:Whenever you want Dan, GS has great number of people willing to help at any given time. Confusedmile:

There ma dude! haha thanks bro!