Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delete the account, delete you
"Today, just right now. I deleted an online dating account which I have been using for two years. I have thought a long time if I should do that. Hesitating for a long time, but just right now, I did not think too much about that, deleting that without thinking.

Somehow sad feeling coming to my mind. I have been living in that world for two years. And I cannot guarantee I will be back to reality totally. But I guess I grew up a little bit already, becoming more reality. I can open a new one and I am sure I will, especial when I feel lonely. But those old memory with that account, good or bad, will be gone, forever.

Maybe someone will care about that. I hope someone will be sad after he found I did this and I hope someone will feel regret. But, I guess I will never have chance to know about that.

Write this article, for memorizing that account and the people I met there.

The world is big, I wish there is some space for me!"

In those two years did you date anybody… or is that the unreality you want to escape from, could you explain a bit more TAB?

it is just an online date website. I chatted with some guys and made some "friends" through that, at least I thought we were friends. But you can see, everything is just online. People there can just leave you any time without saying anything. I feel it is so unreal. For me, I will have attach to anything (even to my laptop) if I get along with that long time.

You need to get some mobile phone numbers and email addresses, TAB, that's how you can keep in touch for a while after people have fallen out of a dating site or any other site. Then, maybe you could also try to meet them in real life, but I suppose in such a big country as Zhongguo, it would be difficult to meet everyone you meet online. Some would be afraid of really coming out to meet you. It takes courage. Nothing replaces that real step of meeting a person physically.
Xin Nian Hao, TAB!

hah, thanks princealbertofb. I am now actually staying in Finland. Not here to complain some people or something. Just encourage myself to be more reality, be more grown up. Because I got too naive imagination about this gay world.

Kiitoksia, TAB.

Thanks, princealbertofb!Smile

Internet identities are so fickle and bizarre. I still have yet to decided whether any of you are real or just figments of my imagination.

Wade Wrote:Internet identities are so fickle and bizarre. I still have yet to decided whether any of you are real or just figments of my imagination.

I can assure you, I am a very real program designed to mimic a human being.

Wade Wrote:Internet identities are so fickle and bizarre. I still have yet to decided whether any of you are real or just figments of my imagination.

Oh, Wadino, please. How can you deny my reality???
Bighug ( a virtual hug should just restore your faith in my real arms, hehe!!)