Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deleting Account
Wanted to make this anonymous, even if anyone figures me out. On the forums I'm coming across a way I don't intend and people misinterpret what I say and mean. Maybe I'm just not the person I think I am, either way it's starting to wear on me a lot cause I'm in a rough time in my life and I think it's best I just cut myself off instead of feeling misunderstood. I've gotten some good advice here and had some cool conversations, but on the whole this is doing more harm than good in a vulnerable place in my life. I got nothing but love, but it's time for me to go. Thank you to everyone who has helped me somehow.

Well philsguy I knew it would be you reading this. I know you more than likely won't come back to read this... Its a shame I don't think we had much interaction. Forums are hard because you can only advise on what you read.. I read your post and I don't think you came across wrong I think I understood it! Anyway all the best and if you come back make it known!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

All the best and don't forget you can always come back.

Anonymous Wrote:Wanted to make this anonymous, even if anyone figures me out. On the forums I'm coming across a way I don't intend and people misinterpret what I say and mean. Maybe I'm just not the person I think I am, either way it's starting to wear on me a lot cause I'm in a rough time in my life and I think it's best I just cut myself off instead of feeling misunderstood. I've gotten some good advice here and had some cool conversations, but on the whole this is doing more harm than good in a vulnerable place in my life. I got nothing but love, but it's time for me to go. Thank you to everyone who has helped me somehow.

If you've gotten nothing but love but it's time for you to go, farewell. You were welcome here and will be again. It works like that. You can actually depend on GS when you think you can count on little else! Love and comfort dude! Be kind to yourself. Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I hope u find peace in your next phase of your life , come back anytime - the door is always open

Good luck to you, and come back anytime Smile

[COLOR="Purple"]Farewell my friend
I hope this is not the end
The bad part in life is just a test
Because we only wish you the best.[/COLOR]

I think you're being incredibly hypersensitive. I've seen what you react to here, and it screams "immature and insecure". You ask for our opinions, then get bent out of shape when we respond. You took honest feedback meant to help, and turned it into a personal attack. What's the point of asking for other perspectives if you take any opinions that differ from yours as a personal insult? I suggest you find a way to toughen up. The world isn't against you, and neither are we.

swalter Wrote:I think you're being incredibly hypersensitive. I've seen what you react to here, and it screams "immature and insecure". You ask for our opinions, then get bent out of shape when we respond. You took honest feedback meant to help, and turned it into a personal attack. What's the point of asking for other perspectives if you take any opinions that differ from yours as a personal insult? I suggest you find a way to toughen up. The world isn't against you, and neither are we.

Sometimes honest feedback can be better said in other ways that don't sound so much like a verbal attack? Can't put all the blame on just one party. It takes two to tango so they say.

HaZe Wrote:Sometimes honest feedback can be better said in other ways that don't sound so much like a verbal attack? Can't put all the blame on just one party. It takes two to tango so they say.
Are you even familiar with this user, and the threads in question? If you were, you wouldn't be so quick to dole out equal accountability. I suggest you go read the threads and comments in question. In this case, the "blame" is certainly one-sided; he got all butthurt because he didn't like the answers he got. So please, don't go presuming that there were verbal attacks. For one, this is the Internet, not a phone line, so it's not verbal. Secondly, there were no attacks, just opinions he didn't like.