Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deleting Account
swalter Wrote:Are you even familiar with this user, and the threads in question? If you were, you wouldn't be so quick to dole out equal accountability. I suggest you go read the threads and comments in question. In this case, the "blame" is certainly one-sided; he got all butthurt because he didn't like the answers he got. So please, don't go presuming that there were verbal attacks. For one, this is the Internet, not a phone line, so it's not verbal. Secondly, there were no attacks, just opinions he didn't like.

You're just proving my point.

Lol OK. Whatever you say, sister.

I'm sorry to see you go Philsguy95. Regardless whether he was being oversensitive or not, I always feel bad when someone leaves bummed out. Internet forums can be a refuge for people who are in fact oversensitive in their everyday life (that very, very much includes me) and it's a shame when the anonymous internet forum doesn't turn out to be the safe haven they were looking for. I hope you come back sometime Philsguy95!

I was in a rotten mood about 2 years ago. I deleted my account because I was insulting people unintentionally.

When my life became normal again and I was done with 3 medical operations, I rejoined GaySpeak. Lousy health always leaves me feeling pissed off..

Delete for awhile and come back when you feel more social. You are normal to feel this way Don't feel guilt or allow yourself to feel like a victim.

Believe it or not, but a lot of gay guys on GaySpeak are on your side. We all have our ups and downs.

Hang in there.

John