Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demanding Too Much...
I feel silly now.

I'm just over-reacting, basically.

Stupid poohead.

Grenade

Many thanks to you lot.

Kind words would be the World's foundations had we more Builders to lay them.

x x x

Bless you - for my part you're welcome babe - why not have a little heart-to-heart with him and open-up about how you feel bad for having snapped at him ? That'll level the playing field off and then you boys can build all over it like ... Sim City stylee ... Confusedmile:.

I'm also very impressed with your research skills ! Although I'm sure I've written it somewhere on the site in the past, nobody else has picked up on that, so fair play !! Wink.

Incidentally, Mister S. will be releasing a guide for Assassin's Creed on the 360 soon ... shameless plugging, but hey ! There you have it Lol2.

Glad we were able to help babe xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Gay Wrote:Barky Marky ~ You got the ages perfect, dear. So observant. And I AM asking myself that question... Can I put up with this stuff? And how important is it REALLY? In comparison to all the big stuff? Hmm.

P.S What happened to your innocent personality saltybeanz?? Was it SERIOUSLY just ruined overnight?!?

Heh Barky Marky. You used my name! Many dont Rolleyes But then you said saltybeanz :eek:

And umm.. Dam I lost my innocence cover Cry You evil cover stealer!! :eek:

I hope whatever you decide works out Rolleyes I mean your both young so you will both learn from this experience :biggrin: Anddd You can always moan to us lot. I for one dont mind the sound of you moaning Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]