Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dentures
Im in my late twentys and my dental health is in shambles due to neglect. Its gotten to the point I would be better off getting my teeth pulled and get dentures. My smileIcon16or lack there of hurts myself esteem beyond belief. Due to money constraints Ill have to slowly get the work done. Not being able to chew or eat the food I want sucks as well. Speaking of sucking, Has anybody gotten a blow job from somebody without there dentures in? Any advice, anecdotes or suggestions on the whole going from dental shambles to dentures process would be appreciated. One more question, would you date a person who has dentures? please be honest.

I would date persons with dentures, glass-eyes, wooden-legs, with 6 toes, 12 fingers, plastic-ears, 3 - 5 nippels, false hairs.... but I admit ... I would be happy if not all would be on one person ... :biggrin:

I kind of know how this guy feels, i have missing back molar on my left side. A few years ago i was eating a BP&J sandwich and the jam had seeds in it. One of the seeds got sideways or something an when i bit down my molar exploded. To this day that was the most pain i have ever felt in my life, it was the closest i have ever came to crying in my adult life.

Anyway sometimes when i get talking or laughing i get self-consciousness that the molar gap is noticeable, but I can still chew food and what not so it's not on the same level i guess.

I'd date someone with dentures.
Least you'd be able to eat properly and feel a little more confidant. With an added bonus of you're teeth looking good.Confusedmile:
Rather than having to put up with living with bad teeth constantly AND feeling self concious about it .:frown:

Though i couldn't say anyting to do with what its like to live with dentures. Or what the percidure would be.:redface:
fenris Wrote:I would date persons with dentures, glass-eyes, wooden-legs, with 6 toes, 12 fingers, plastic-ears, 3 - 5 nippels, false hairs.... but I admit ... I would be happy if not all would be on one person ... :biggrin:
LOL.
Yeah.
Would be a bit...much.:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

TimmyThink Wrote:I kind of know how this guy feels, i have missing back molar on my left side. A few years ago i was eating a BP&J sandwich and the jam had seeds in it. One of the seeds got sideways or something an when i bit down my molar exploded. To this day that was the most pain i have ever felt in my life, it was the closest i have ever came to crying in my adult life.

Anyway sometimes when i get talking or laughing i get self-consciousness that the molar gap is noticeable, but I can still chew food and what not so it's not on the same level i guess.

I have a molar missing from when i had teeth removed for my braces when i was 11.
Though no one has ever noticed, i still feel a little self concious.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

fenris Wrote:I would date persons with dentures, glass-eyes, wooden-legs, with 6 toes, 12 fingers, plastic-ears, 3 - 5 nippels, false hairs.... but I admit ... I would be happy if not all would be on one person ... :biggrin:

3 - 5 nipples Fen i can fulfill that fantasy for ya....well i my case it's more like 2 1/2 nipples....(I know, i know thats TMI but it's truth, so deal with it)