Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Depressed
Jahed Wrote:I have ADHD, it makes me feel not normal, not human and academically stupid.

"it makes me feel"
it has the power and calls the shots...

Have you ever had any testing to measure your reading, writing and math skills to distinguish learning matters from attention/hyperactivity?

Have you had any psychotherapy beyond simply taking medications to deal with and learn to cope with symptoms?

Do you know anything about this organization?
http://www.vra-uk.org/

You may can get help taking a proactive stance with harnessing your qualities and channeling them into serving you rather than enslaving. Xyxthumbs

That group can connect you with the right resources to get the right evidence and data to construct an individualized plan just for you. Yes, it's focus is on work, so if you are already working maybe they can help because of the need to retain the work despite the impediments.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Sorry to hear about your problems at school. There were loads of idiots at my school too so I know how you feel. At the end of the day they're just stupid scumbags who try to put others down to make themselves feel 'tough' and 'macho' - its quite pathetic really. They were always going around impregnating girls, dealing drugs, fighting etc... there're loads of those kind of people in these parts.

Well you'll be finished with school at some point. Not long now surely!

I can't fxcking stand myself ffs.