Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Depression and my BF
You should open up to your boyfriend about this kind of matter for sure. He offered his ears, which means he already knows about this. I don't see any point you need to go through this on your own unless you really wanna bottle it up.

This is quite similar to my cases of depression, I often get depressed from triggers, they could be anything as little as a joke on my expense. What I have learned though that there usually is a bigger issue at hand that tends to bother me(In my case it was my obesity) and after I managed to handle that better things got a whole lot better and my depression lessened in recurrence.

What I'm trying to say is that perhaps there is something in life you feel you cannot control/solve it may not be so clear to you you might need some soul searching.

I recommend seeking a counselor perhaps at your local LGBT center, they can help you out with an impartial view on whats going in your life.

A good thing is that confiding in your partner may strengthen your relationship Smile