Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Describe your mind through a music video
If you had to pick one music video to describe the inner workings of your mind, which would it be? Is your mind beautiful, scary, happy, sad, chaotic, or organized? Words alone can sometimes be hard to convey that idea. Instead of using those descriptors, let's see what bands have created for us for the entire message.

I've noticed that some people are having trouble with youtube links, so I'll show you how.

Use [ youtube ] [ /youtube ] brackets (without the spaces)

In a youtube link, you'll see "watch?v=" near the end. Paste everything after that (the scrambled numbers and letters) in-between the youtube brackets seen above. Don't worry about the rest of the link.

Mine is hard to pin down exactly, and can be interpreted in several ways. Luckily, Tool has created something that helps visualize it. Tread carefully.

The best way I can describe it in words is "beautiful nightmare", although there is much more to it than that. I just don't know how to describe the rest.

Many would probably expect me to give a Reggae song or something, judging my track record and Sig Mood Music's, but actually, I think this song generally describes my mind ;3 mostly cause I always wonder what if I had been ;

I'm not unhappy, but everyone always wonders :p

My choice is this:

That's difficult for me, it's like picking one video for describing the weather.

But off the top of my head (and with the caveat I just gave in mind) I'll pick two, they both mean about the same thing but I'm just not sure which one does a better job at it. This one, I suppose, would perhaps best represent metaphorically what goes on behind my eyes that no one can really see (and the conflict would be against multiple sides of my same self), and I'm just such a fan of twisted fairytales and Alice in Wonderland:

This one is more simplistic about expressing the same thing but perhaps more representative of the calm on the outside that people are used to seeing while in such turmoil on the inside that few ever see clearly and typically have no clue about (though I do think that's part of being human, the "uniqueness" just in being how I manifest--visibly and invisibly--that quality):

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Wavey

See I know where things are going in my life, I got a gentle shove out the window starting in Oh Spring of 2012.... I have just been doing this really slow, elegant swan dive to oblivion.

....there is one more though that is definitive of how my mind works....

Hey You

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart