Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Descriptive title for sexual eureka
My husbear has always told me how our sex is the best he has ever had etc., eventhough he has had many before me.
But the other day he confessed that I am the first cock that he likes to suck. I asked him what he did with formers and he answered that he had always just been sucked or topping. I know he has bottomed before me, even if it wasn't often.
I found this quite fascinating and wanted to hear if any of you have *grown* to like something (sexual) even after years of not liking it.

I love our lovelife, but I'm creative and want to explore and I'm hoping this might be an opening that I can use. He gets stuck in these (to me) repetitive positions and I change them up.
Thoughts? How can you acquire the love for cock? I thought all gay men were born liking cock. Isn't that what makes us gay? How can a gay man be sexually active for ~30 years and only then discover that he likes blowing?..

No the love of cock is not what makes a man gay. The love of another man in the Eros way (lovers way) is what makes a gay man gay.

Lovers does not mean sexually either, lover comprises a lot of other things, such as life mate, love, commitment, companionship, partnership, sharing, and intimacy in all ways which doesn't always mean sexually.

Yes, for a long time I was cast exclusively in the bottom role. but there have been two men who cast me in the role of top and I enjoyed it with them. I doubt seriously those other men I would have felt comfortable with being a the top. It is just an alien concept given their whole personality make up as individuals.

Your husbear likes blowing YOU. The difference between the past and present? YOU.

He likes sucking your cock, not just any cock will do.... There is a joke in that but we will let that rooster rest. Wink

This means you and he have a special connection between you two that he hasn't had with other men in his past. That is what it is, its rather simple, yet complex at the same time.

You two have at the very least Eros love for each other. you may have other forms as well: http://www.yesmagazine.org/happiness/the...-your-life

Clearly you two are intimate not just sexual with one another. You two share in this sexual experience much more than just lust and pleasure. His 'gift' to you is wanting to do things for and to you that he doesn't want to do with others. this means his love of you (which ever an all ever forms he holds in his heart for you) is pretty damn strong.

This physical intimacy most likely is not the only way he feels and expresses his special connection to you. It is possible he isn't even aware of the many changes in his own behaviors that is a reflection of this.

And, no doubt, you have the same for him as such confessions from one is rarely a one sided deal.

I've always felt that the gender you fantasize about tends to reveal What You Are (gay, straight, etc.). And that's not even dependent on actual sex with another person Smile

Did he not have a lot of partners in the 30 years? Or maybe he was hung up on his 'role' and just never took time to smell the roses (or... balls...). It's hard to say why he likes it after all this time but you can definitely learn to like things you didn't before. I wound up liking a type of guys that a boyfriend liked but that I was never drawn to before.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:No the love of cock is not what makes a man gay. The love of another man in the Eros way (lovers way) is what makes a gay man gay.

Lovers does not mean sexually either, lover comprises a lot of other things, such as life mate, love, commitment, companionship, partnership, sharing, and intimacy in all ways which doesn't always mean sexually.

Yes, for a long time I was cast exclusively in the bottom role. but there have been two men who cast me in the role of top and I enjoyed it with them. I doubt seriously those other men I would have felt comfortable with being a the top. It is just an alien concept given their whole personality make up as individuals.

Your husbear likes blowing YOU. The difference between the past and present? YOU.

He likes sucking your cock, not just any cock will do.... There is a joke in that but we will let that rooster rest. Wink

This means you and he have a special connection between you two that he hasn't had with other men in his past. That is what it is, its rather simple, yet complex at the same time.

You two have at the very least Eros love for each other. you may have other forms as well: http://www.yesmagazine.org/happiness/the...-your-life

Clearly you two are intimate not just sexual with one another. You two share in this sexual experience much more than just lust and pleasure. His 'gift' to you is wanting to do things for and to you that he doesn't want to do with others. this means his love of you (which ever an all ever forms he holds in his heart for you) is pretty damn strong.

This physical intimacy most likely is not the only way he feels and expresses his special connection to you. It is possible he isn't even aware of the many changes in his own behaviors that is a reflection of this.

And, no doubt, you have the same for him as such confessions from one is rarely a one sided deal.

couldn't agree more
when you share mutual feelings w/ your spouse, it'll make both of you willing to do things you've never done before just to please your partner
and by this, it doesn't always mean things about sex.
maybe he never be so romantic to his exes or never kiss them in the lips just like he do to you and all that
it's not about the love of cocks but the love of that person towards you Smile

wow.

Wait till he discovers rimming.

Rareboy Wrote:wow.

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]Aint that
the truth!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="5"]Don't get me wrong -- sucking my guy is great fun for me cuz I like seeing him go cross eyed and unable to walk for 15 minutes. But rimming is something I've become obsessed with doing to him and it's not like he's ever even thought about telling me he isn't in the mood for it. Then there's sucking him with I'm fucking him -- a sort of flat missionary position where I can enter him at a odd angle using the tip of my cock to put pressure on and massage his prostate and sent him off into MMOs.. like he's having seizures. Most of our quickies are in the shower with me holding him up in my arms while penetrating. Also with us it's just about regular event if we drive anywhere taking 45 minutes or more someone is getting a blow job while driving there and the other gets one while driving back.

The main thing is just being creative and adventurous. [/SIZE]

Rareboy Wrote:wow.

He has. I'm uncomfortable with it, to be honest. Receiving, that is.

Virge Wrote:
[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]Aint that
the truth!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="5"]Don't get me wrong -- sucking my guy is great fun for me cuz I like seeing him go cross eyed and unable to walk for 15 minutes. But rimming is something I've become obsessed with doing to him and it's not like he's ever even thought about telling me he isn't in the mood for it. Then there's sucking him with I'm fucking him -- a sort of flat missionary position where I can enter him at a odd angle using the tip of my cock to put pressure on and massage his prostate and sent him off into MMOs.. like he's having seizures. Most of our quickies are in the shower with me holding him up in my arms while penetrating. Also with us it's just about regular event if we drive anywhere taking 45 minutes or more someone is getting a blow job while driving there and the other gets one while driving back.

The main thing is just being creative and adventurous. [/SIZE]

You know better than to drink and drive! Even if it's the passenger doing the drinking. It's irresponsible to control a 1500 kg vehicle moving at 100 km/h, while being distracted by something so fab!

Violence.

Prior to Gideon, I didn't find rough sex or violence as a form of foreplay to be arousing at all. I had no interest in it.

With Gideon? It's just hot. Totally hot.

Cuddly Wrote:You know better than to drink and drive! Even if it's the passenger doing the drinking. It's irresponsible to control a 1500 kg vehicle moving at 100 km/h, while being distracted by something so fab!

Congratulations!
You've won a Wet Blanket award!
[Image: wet-blanket.jpg]
[Image: 1828f739d85db93e4f73538e3aad4e1f.jpg]
[Image: dec45a198edef30211e8642594c08745.jpg]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Now I'm glad I didn't tell you about the REALLY fun stuff.
Hahahahaha!
You'd have called Interpol and the Global Fun Police on us!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]