Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate Housewives mystery!
Oh but surely you guys get DH in France!Why are so far behind then prince?I LOVED the 3rd season too : juicy,juicy!Although DH is in dire need of characters of colour,thank God that those darn Applewhites are gone and don't worry the show just gets better.In that S3 DVD of yours,keep an eye out for the episode entitled "Bang",it's the best of the lot.

Dan1089 Wrote:I'm not trying to spoil it marshy,I'm just speculating!Do you have any theories?We're about a week behind the US and the ep that I just watched was "Opening Doors".So much happened!Could you believe that Bree,Wisteria Lane's worst free criminal broke it off with Orson?!I'm sensing BIG trouble for my fave housewife,Gabrielle because that dealer is bad news.I wish she'd be more sensitive to Carlos' situation.KAYLA! Devilsmile
That's more than we know here! We're about seven episodes behind you, so shhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:redface: A thousand apologies!I'm so sorry for spoiling things for you boys!Just that I find it hard to believe that you guys are behind us.Who will I share the finale juice with now?!

I feel sad. I only got to see the first season due to work. They used to make me work every Weds night when it was on. Have seen episodes here and there since but none of the new ones :mad: Think the last one I saw was the shoot out / hostage thing at the supermarket aaaaaages ago Laugh

Smurlos Wrote:I feel sad. I only got to see the first season due to work. They used to make me work every Weds night when it was on. Have seen episodes here and there since but none of the new ones :mad: Think the last one I saw was the shoot out / hostage thing at the supermarket aaaaaages ago Laugh
I'm so sad I program the vcr (remember them?) when I go to France and watch it when I return to England. For times when I forget there's always 4 On Demand, very useful.

Pity the BBC doesn't have a license to put Heroes on its i-Player. I have to remember to set the alarm for some unearthly hour on a Monday morning if I miss it. Even the continuity announcer was getting quite animated about the prospect of more Peter Petrelli without his shirt this week Wink

Heroes season 2?I've watched that already...a long time ago!Hmmm...when do you guys get new US shows?Or American TV shows aren't all that important there?Local SA television is still in it's infant stages and I only have about 6 local shows that I watch religiously so because of that we watch so much UK & US programming.

Dan1089 Wrote:Heroes season 2?I've watched that already...a long time ago!Hmmm...when do you guys get new US shows?Or American TV shows aren't all that important there?Local SA television is still in it's infant stages and I only have about 6 local shows that I watch religiously so because of that we watch so much UK & US programming.
Most new US shows go to the subscription channels first these days. If they take off there they sometimes move to "proper" television Wink

Heroes has aired on Sky already, but those of us with no satellite or cable television wait to see what crumbs we are offered.

Oh,then thats the case down here too."Proper television" (free to air) in South Africa SUCKS big time.That's why I have satelite tv instead.It's very expensive though as Dstv (equivalent of Sky Digital) has monopolised the market.Is satelite expensive there too?

Dan1089 Wrote:Oh,then thats the case down here too."Proper television" (free to air) in South Africa SUCKS big time.That's why I have satelite tv instead.It's very expensive though as Dstv (equivalent of Sky Digital) has monopolised the market.Is satelite expensive there too?
It would be churlish of me to suggest that our free to air television is poor. There are some excellent programmes. Satellite/cable is expensive, but there are a number of free digital channels available through "freeview" systems. You only need to buy the box and get 40 or 50 channels free ... if you live in an area that gets the signal, unlike me.

It's Thursday which means it's Desperate Housewives night again!YAY!Can't believe that the finale is just next week!I'm so excited.You have to allow me to drop hints please!