Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desserts
i like pumpkin pie, yummy!... Confusedmile:

Lemon Meringue of course...

I will let others decide on the sexy part but I was voted most popular teacher out of 20 and I do stumble over my two feet often = that is why I prefer riding a bicycle.

4.And I couldn't have put it better myself.

Oh... Chocolate on chocolate for me!!

I am all for the double and triple chocolate. Baked one cake like that yesterday for b.day it was real good, just only chocolate and cocoa powder. was STRONG lol

spotysocks Wrote:Oh... Chocolate on chocolate for me!!

I am all for the double and triple chocolate. Baked one cake like that yesterday for b.day it was real good, just only chocolate and cocoa powder. was STRONG lol

Must have been for a very BIG dragon or for a very underfed
....................................................................................underdog.

Hmmm I chose vanilla cake and choc.....

I am quite grounded actually... I am indecisive at times, and often lack motivation haha. Not sure if everyone enjoys being around me, but I would hope so - and I can be a practical joker but not overly. Yes people should be cautious in making me mad - I don't often respond with anger but after a build up I can be a bit like a Volcano I guess. "Take the piss and get pissed on" Confusedmile: But yes, indeed, a friend for life!

Quite accurate I guess Confusedmile:

I chose the vanilla cake, and whilst I don't agree 100% with the description, I would say it is very accurate for me.
You really don't want to make me mad, you wouldn't like me when I'm mad... HULK SMASH!