Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Determine your dominant personality trait
This abstract image test will determine your dominant personality trait. (so it claims).

http://www.buzzhearts.com/en/blog/this-a...trait/190/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I got intuition so idk, I have been known to be very intuitive, especially in chess, but for my dominate trait im not sure. I guess it could be ^_^

I got kindness with this description:

Quote:Your answers reveal that kindness is your most dominant personality trait. You are very sensitive to others and rarely have a bad thing to say about anyone. People are constantly impressed by your thoughtfulness. If someone is having a bad day, you always seem to know how to make it better.

Out of all the traits displayed at the start I thought this would be the one that matched me most closely, and that's what came up!

I got Honesty.

I took the test twice and I still got courage. The description couldn't be anymore far from the truth. [emoji58]

I guess mine was right, wich is pretty sad since my biggest issue for the time is seeking help :/

Your answers reveal that courage is your most dominant personality trait. You never waver in the face of a challenge. People often look to you for your leadership ability. You may feel fear, but you never show it!

passion...................

"Your answers reveal that wisdom is your most dominant personality trait. You approach situations and challenges with a level head and use logic when making decisions. Your many experiences in life have made you an intelligent and practical individual."

Haven't felt particularly wise the past few months and this week the least of all.

Whatever.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I got wisdom too. Proves I think too much.
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

Wisdom.
I don't consider myself intelligent, but I value intelligence above most traits so I guess it's kind of right.
If you ask me, most online quizzes for the Harry Potter sorting hat are better personality tests than this one.