Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diá Duit! Hello everyone
Dia Duit! Welcome to GS. I see your one of the few Irishmen who actually speaks Irish Tongue I plan on learning it within the next 5 months, depending on when the course is released on the site I use.

Hey and welcome to GS! Don't think this lets you off giving more info about yourself! Tongue What do you do for a living? and give us one random fact!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Sharkspeare Wrote:So...should I text Darren and tell him where we all are? Wolfie

I think you already know my answer is "Hell no!"

Marky Wrote:Hey and welcome to GS! Don't think this lets you off giving more info about yourself! Tongue What do you do for a living? and give us one random fact!

Well Marky, I'm a student in University of Ulster; Jordanstown. For work a lifeguard and a part time plumber. Random fact, let me think... I'm going to France in like 17 days for the Lemon 21 hour racing thing although I'm not into racing cars!

Aodhan Wrote:Well Marky, I'm a student in University of Ulster; Jordanstown. For work a lifeguard and a part time plumber. Random fact, let me think... I'm going to France in like 17 days for the Lemon 21 hour racing thing although I'm not into racing cars!

Thats pretty cool! What do you study? And I have to ask how did you end up going to that even though you aren't into racing cars?
[/COLOR]

Hi and welcome to the forum Smile

Thanks everyone, I think I'm starting to like it here. Is there many people from Ireland/Northern Ireland on here? I haven't seen many non-Englanders or Americans Tongue

Hello Aodhan, you look familiar, have I seen you before ? Bashing

Aodhan Wrote:Thanks everyone, I think I'm starting to like it here. Is there many people from Ireland/Northern Ireland on here? I haven't seen many non-Englanders or Americans Tongue

I do not think there are many, looks like you are a rare breed Tongue

I'm Welsh so none of the above Big Grin
[/COLOR]