Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diablo 3
Anyone getting this baby (diablo 3) when it hits retail?

Been playing the open beta little and it seems rather nice game :biggrin:

I definitely will Confusedmile:

Been trying the beta myself and love it so far. I'm playing as the Witch Doctor...very cool and strange class. What class are you playing?

wintermoon Wrote:I definitely will Confusedmile:

Been trying the beta myself and love it so far. I'm playing as the Witch Doctor...very cool and strange class. What class are you playing?

Tested demon hunter, wizard, monk and witch doctor. Think I'll start with demon hunter in retail :biggrin:

Everything but wizard was really nice.

Haven't tried out the wizard yet. I usually love playing as magical classes. What didn't you like about it if I may ask?

wintermoon Wrote:Haven't tried out the wizard yet. I usually love playing as magical classes. What didn't you like about it if I may ask?

It felt really weak and frost nova felt odd - snare mobs but you cant hit them while they are snared. In general it didnt feel as smooth as other classes did.

I am more into racing games and adventure but i havent got into the whole shooting experience but saying that recently i noticed all game shops are taken up by loads of copies of shoot em up and nothing else really :-(

Shooters tend to be popular. Personally my aim is so bad that I suck hidiously with that type of games - unless I use easy mode with autoaim :redface:

I love old shooters like Timesplitters and Perfect Dark. RPGS though like Diablo will always be my favorite video game genre.

By the by....am I the only one who can't stand the Call of Duty series? *prepares to be stoned as a heretic*

wintermoon Wrote:I love old shooters like Timesplitters and Perfect Dark. RPGS though like Diablo will always be my favorite video game genre.

By the by....am I the only one who can't stand the Call of Duty series? *prepares to be stoned as a heretic*

I don't hate it but can't say I played other than the first part for few mins. Wasn't my thing.

Only shotting game i like well envolving guns is GRAND THEFT AUTO cant beat a bit of explosive behaviour! RWAR!