Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diablo 3
Monk all the way. His fists crush his enemies in such a satisfying way. Smile

For sure ,

I'm not on beta Sad

But I am on a Diablo kick now and recently downloaded D2. I think I'm addicted to grinding.... I'm level 14 with my stash gold maxed and carrying about 50k on my character! lol

I loved the Demon Hunter all the way. I tried out all classes except the Witch Doctor, the Demon Hunter took the prize.

There is one thing that annoys me with Diablo 3, one thing only, really. The fact that everything is based on weapon damage has its flaw. For example seeing the Monk punch harder because he has a strong spear on his back is kinda annoying and seeing the Wizard being able to fling a stronger magic missle at a zombie because she's holding a sword isn't really my cup of tea.

But overall I loved the game and can't wait until the 15th of may. Preordered the Collectors edition ^^...can't come quickly enough.

Yay! lots of people to be added on battlen dot net friend list then :biggrin:

Tho I'm not sure if Europen account can add USA players :frown:

Watermark Wrote:Yay! lots of people to be added on battlen dot net friend list then :biggrin:

Tho I'm not sure if Europen account can add USA players :frown:

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. Seems it would be a bit backwards of Blizzard not to incorporate such a feature.

We'll have to test once the retail hits here Wink