Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diablo 3
Someone started a Skyrim thread. I don't play that, so I started this. Same topic, different game. Smile

For the record, I have a Lvl 60(4, almost 5) Wizard named (by my children) Mommy. No, I will not let the kids choose a character name again.

I haven't played much lately because I am sick and tired of wallers casting on top of me (they were supposed to fix that in last big patch) to where I can't move, then getting vaporized pretty much by arcane sentries. And paltry item drops. :Confusedigh::

But funny things.... The funniest of all is Diablo herself. Yeesh!

lol IKR

I think there was way too much hype for the game tbh. I got it and it is no way near as good as Diablo 2 which is an epic game for its time.

I havent played Diablo 3 but played Diablo 2 well over 6-7 years ago and absolutely loved it, so addicitive. I hope Diablo 3 follows in the same fashion.

I still play diablo 2. lol

Buffylo Wrote:I still play diablo 2. lol

Good guy!
not many people play it now and it is spammed with bots trying to sell stuff.

watkins Wrote:I havent played Diablo 3 but played Diablo 2 well over 6-7 years ago and absolutely loved it, so addicitive. I hope Diablo 3 follows in the same fashion.

Don't buy diablo 3
It is nothing like the first two!

Get Call of Duty or sumthing instead u.u

From what I have heard, Diablo 3 does not hold a candle to the other two games. My friend (who is a video game nerd of unequaled proportions) actually called it one of the ten worst games he has ever played.

I can't comment personally though, having never played it....but if its anything like what I have been hearing, its not worth the time.

Now Diablo 2...sweet merciful heavens this game was like heroin to me in my high-school days! Easily one of the best games I have played. I think I still have my level 92 martial-artist assassin still knocking about on a flash drive somewhere.

wintermoon Wrote:From what I have heard, Diablo 3 does not hold a candle to the other two games. My friend (who is a video game nerd of unequaled proportions) actually called it one of the ten worst games he has ever played.

I can't comment personally though, having never played it....but if its anything like what I have been hearing, its not worth the time.

Now Diablo 2...sweet merciful heavens this game was like heroin to me in my high-school days! Easily one of the best games I have played. I think I still have my level 92 martial-artist assassin still knocking about on a flash drive somewhere.

D2 was very addictive. The online play was amazing I got my hammer din awesome so was my smite din.

I would say that diablo 3 is a very shit game

I think I might start a d2 game again. But then again I am addicted to COD and Battle Field now days
I try to be better than my brother but I never am quite as good as him. He is a bit of a spastic when it comes to online gaming.

hello,
i havent played this either i am on myth of soma atm just got to lvl 55 and dead proud

Kiid Wrote:Good guy!
not many people play it now and it is spammed with bots trying to sell stuff.

Single player FTW.