Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diablo 3
Having now *officially* been announced by Blizzard :-

They seem to be releasing information about the title piecemeal ... it will feature the Havok engine that you'll be able to experience in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed in September (can't wait for THAT little beauty !!) ahead of this game, and Blizzard have confirmed that there will be FIVE characters (which I for one am a bit :frown: about to be honest), but that you will be able to pick male and female versions of each character, and that all will be highly customisable.

Two of the Character Classes will be the Barbarian (who's returning from Diablo 2 and Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction), and the all-new Witch Doctor, whose powers come from potions, powders and Spiritual Magic.

You can already view in-game demonstrations of some of the powers that the Barbarian and the Witch Doctor will be using, and they do look RATHER special I must admit !!

Diablo Fans of the World Unite !!

:biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Whoa! OK I stated that Diablo 3 may be out... but wow to my surprise, it's not! This was announced 2 years ago, I see.

Diablo 3 is going to be insane and Diablo fans will go bonkers for it when it is released. I can imagine many fans have been anticipating this for 2 years now.

Naw, their product slate says Q4 2011. But then, they said that StarCraft II would be out back in '08, and here they pushed it back to '10. (It's out, came out 7-27-10)

I'm not a PC Gamer....or to be more to the point. I haven't had the chance to be one till recently.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Nocturnal Wrote:Naw, their product slate says Q4 2011. But then, they said that StarCraft II would be out back in '08, and here they pushed it back to '10. (It's out, came out 7-27-10)

Ah I see. Yeah, I remember the hub bub with StarCraft II. I figured it would never be released. I was actually surprised when they announced it. StarCraft seemed like one of those games with no sequel.

Cutieboy Wrote:Ah I see. Yeah, I remember the hub bub with StarCraft II. I figured it would never be released. I was actually surprised when they announced it. StarCraft seemed like one of those games with no sequel.

StarCraft NEEDED a sequel. Just because of the story. And what really sucks is we might not see the first expansion until 2012! D: They're still "penning" the story. But the ending leaked... I'm not gonna spoil it. You can probably find it on YouTube. But it was really interesting...

Diablo 3... now that's the next Collector's Edition I can foresee in my future... bwhaha... Big Grin