Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hands-free orgasms
Spades Wrote:This has happened to me a couple of times, but only with one guy. It is the most intense orgasm I have ever had, my body becomes numb Big Grin . Problem is it happened way before he was done and I b5ecame super sensitive after that, so he had to stop. :p

You should have given him a hand job or blow job and then done it again, but this time giving him time to warm up... Wink:tongue:

princealbertofb Wrote:You should have given him a hand job or blow job and then done it again, but this time giving him time to warm up... Wink:tongue:

Oh, I helped him finish alright, just not in my ass Wink
And boy was he turned on by me cumming from being penetrated!

Spades Wrote:Oh, I helped him finish alright, just not in my ass Wink
And boy was he turned on by me cumming from being penetrated!

Yes, I think it is a bit of a turn on.. Wink :biggrin:

Happens a lot anytime my skin gets nibbled on. Guess it's really sensitiveConfusedmile:

Mick

it happened to a former partner once, but it happened sorta quick, and he tightens after climaxing so it was sorta a shut down for both of us... Hot, yes. but he still seemed less than satisfied.

I think you're referring to something different than what I'm thinking of. There's another type of hands-free orgasm achieved by infantile masturbation, which can be performed by rocking or certain movements or mental images. As far as anal masturbation, I am not sure. Sorry Sad

I achieved a hands-free orgasm, by wearing quite form fitting underwear, with a material that felt very good against my skin. I began by putting my hands at the sides of my underwear, and lightly pulling them up and down, and then I took my hands off and made a thrusting motion. I can't remember when I came, but my hands were not touching my penis. The ejaculation burned a little bit, but it was explosie and awesome.

I have given guys one, but I have never had one personally.

I can be a top or a bottom and, even as a top, I will entice my bottom, to "top" me just to get to a hands free orgasm. Of course if I am active, it's with a long term partner and, that gives us both time to learn how to do that for each other. It is the best, especially if whoever is faster of the two of you has the control to hold off until the other is there.

If you are the top, seeing both his hands well clear of his body and feeling those intense spams just as you shoot is - well WOW.

As a bottom, I lose it entirely, shaking, bucking, etc... it's that good.

No it won't happen every time, even if you and your partner know exactly how to achieve it but, the 2-3 out of 10 tries it does happen is more than worth the trying Smile