Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diarrhea caused by Greek yogurt?
UPDATE: Last night those bitches came back with a vengeance, I was in terrible pain. I could barely walk and I had to get a prescription at 1a.m. Today I'm feeling much better.

I guess I shouldn't have stopped taking BACTRIM so soon.

I find it hard to believe that all this is caused just by yogurt. I hope there's nothing wrong with my immune system... Sad

Sometimes when the bacteria gets screwed up down there, it takes a while before everything gets back to normal (and very easy to re-lapse). I think this is a situation that even if you are feeling better, you should finish your prescription. As far as your immune system, I would recommend taking a daily supplement of echinacea and lysine. These are herbal immunity boosters, and totally safe. I just had a physical a couple months ago and my doctor said these are both very good supplements. Google them and check with your doctor as well...

Maverick Wrote:Sometimes when the bacteria gets screwed up down there, it takes a while before everything gets back to normal (and very easy to re-lapse). I think this is a situation that even if you are feeling better, you should finish your prescription. As far as your immune system, I would recommend taking a daily supplement of echinacea and lysine. These are herbal immunity boosters, and totally safe. I just had a physical a couple months ago and my doctor said these are both very good supplements. Google them and check with your doctor as well...

Thanks Honey.

Yes, I read something about echinacea to boost the immune system and treat intestinal infections. I am definitely going to try it.

Lysine always reminds me of the movie Jurassic Park loll

What does the doctor say?
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:What does the doctor say?

He didn't say much, he just prescribed me the drugs (Bactrim and Buscopan).

I make the doctor explain. If he doesn't, I feel like I don't know anything about avoiding sickness.
I bid NO Trump!

MisterLove Wrote:... A whole city of them or maybe even an entire civilization which is now gone down the drain - quite ...

Sorry to hear you're ill, but you've given me a laugh...sounds like the movie Pompeii...wonder if there was a bacteria love story. Maybe even a gay bacteria love story. Too bad there's no bacteria Gayspeak for them to seek advice...or maybe there is....