Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diarrhea caused by Greek yogurt?
The first and only time I ate Greek Yogurt I spit it out. It is a consistency thing with me. It looks like a tub of old cum. I remember when a guy I knew who came a lot would pull out and shoot all over my stomach...it looked alot like Greek yogurt.

MisterLove Wrote:Yes but I didn't know the cause was Greek yogurt.
You do now!

[Image: the_more_you_know.jpg]

East Wrote:The first and only time I ate Greek Yogurt I spit it out. It is a consistency thing with me. It looks like a tub of old cum. I remember when a guy I knew who came a lot would pull out and shoot all over my stomach...it looked alot like Greek yogurt.

My thought exactly Greek yogurt makes me want to hurl.

Lycanthropist Wrote:If I eat a food and it causes me to be able to shit through a screen door at 100 yards and not touch a wire, no way in hell do I eat that food again. Well, except for chili. I like chili.

i haven't come across any specific foods that cause diarrhea for me. usually it only occurs with some disease. i forget what....flu?

Misterlove, in the US doctors prescribe antibiotics very specifically. They give you a certain number of pills to be taken over a certain number of days and no more. Is that the case where you are?

I like Greek yogurt, by the way, and especially like making things like tzatziki with it. I'll even eat it on roast beef.
I bid NO Trump!

just avoid eating food that makes you sick Smile

Stevie Wrote:The Probiotics from four Greek yogurts on an empty stomach [...]

Yes, that's exactly what happened! I didn't eat anything in the afternoon and dinner was just yogurt.

I'm feeling much better today, no more pain and the itchiness is gone!

Thank you for your tips, you guys are awesome!

This is hard to describe but I could almost feel the bacteria (millions and millions of them, I suppose) working inside my ass. A whole city of them or maybe even an entire civilization which is now gone down the drain - quite literally.

It was only a day for us humans but I wonder if this lasted for decades or centuries in bacterial time...

It was only a day for us humans but I wonder if this lasted for decades or centuries in bacterial time...

A very poetic way to sum up a liquifying situation, lol...

MisterLove Wrote:Nothing like the subject of diarrhea to raise the level of a conversation.

Everyone loves Greek yogurt but it seems it may cause diarrhea in some people.

I didn't have dinner today, just 4 of those yogurts (yes, it was a lot but I love the taste of it) and now I'm having abdominal pain, cramps and my intestines feel like Times Square on a Friday night, bursting with activity. I'm sweating, I feel sick and my ass itches terribly (probably bacteria)

This is actually the second time it happened to me but the first time I didn't associate it with the yogurt. This only happens with greek yogurt, not the regular type.

I've already taken BACTRIM and a painkiller called BUSCOPAN, they worked well the first time and hopefully they will work again.

Any other tips?
hope to feel better have a nice day