Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tattoo tips?
The depression comes and goes. I'm feeling pretty alright today, one of the nicest days on the job so far, even closed the café 2 hours early Smile But I've searched for a tattoo over an half year, Thought first of getting an Aztec piece as I find Mesoamerican indian culture quite fascinating and cool. But I would love to have a tattoo on me but I agree that it should not be rushed and it has to have a meaning behind it. Thats why I wanted to represent rebirth, as for the moment I feel like I am living a life in a town that is suffocating me, and ever since little I've searched for a new start. As the tattoo will inspire me to go the further step and not letting the depression consume me and do something about it before to late Smile I appreciate all your tips and I shall think about it, thanks again Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Hi there! I'm a tattoo artist and love all of mine. That being said, it took me over a year to plan my first one. Something I always ask anyone coming to me for a tattoo is "what does this mean to you? " if they can't answer that question responsibly, chances are they will regret it.

Zet Wrote:The depression comes and goes. I'm feeling pretty alright today, one of the nicest days on the job so far, even closed the café 2 hours early Smile

Great to hear that Bighug Maybe try to reach out for your friends and family, don't stay away from them. They may be more willing and ready to reach out for you when you need it.
Show them that is it "normal" to have you around. When the depression comes back and you shut yourself or run away from people, they will know that you are in trouble.

I understand what you mean with the tattoo. Maybe try to substitute it with something less permanent for a while? I know that a talisman sounds like from a fairy-tale, but maybe something small you will keep in your pocket? LOL I carry a jasper in my pocket and I like to grasp it in my hand when I walk along a street and feel really down.
I guess I am a too big coward to have a tattoo *wink*