Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dichotimization of Males(Sorry gals :[ )
Fortunately, I come from Japan, and we tend to like feminine men just as much as masculine men.
Take the talent agency Johnny's for instance.
They make adolescent boys take female hormones so that they can retain their pre adolecent/ more feminine good looks.
Women in Japan tend to hate men who are too muscular, hairy and manly.
Seriously, only a few percent of women find footballer and rugby players attractive, and teenagers love having boyfriends that can share clothes with the girlfriend.

I think what the OP described is a more US or western world specific topic.
Maybe people wh are not so masculine should all migrate to Tokyo and vice versa Smile

I do find that japan and areas like that have a very peaceful culture which i would imagen is very accepting more than the western world... I dont like something things we do over here and think why cant we be as peaceful and upbeat living as japan is??

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:You are from the western world, you are wealthy, beyond the imagination for billions of people 5-6 billion will never live the life you are accustomed to and would see your large fancy apartment, your computer, your whole life as extreme wealth.

Never thought of it this way. This is true, but I still think in today's society Femininity in a male doesn't always corrolate with wealth or ease of life.

@Gizzie, guess I'm moving Japan then :tongue: .