Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dick Cheese
Sperm
i like to think of myself as being omnivorous and always willing to try anything once...
i love sucking crawfish heads!

hugz n smoochies

Butterfly

dfiant Wrote:Do you need some CPR...you know, a bit of mouth to mouth?

Long as there's no dick cheese involved I don't see how it could hurt. Wink

i experienced it once, and it was a huge turn off. luckily i saw it before i put it in my mouth. and the smell alone about knocked me out! dont get me wrong, i love the smell of a ripe man, but smegma is just NASTY!

TheButchQueen Wrote:i experienced it once, and it was a huge turn off. luckily i saw it before i put it in my mouth. and the smell alone about knocked me out! dont get me wrong, i love the smell of a ripe man, but smegma is just NASTY!

Noooo.. hes got to be clean...

ewww hell no! Why would anyone let that stinky stuff ferment like fine wine down there is anyone's guess

Before I play with anyone, we both make sure we're clean and well-washed down there. Like someone else said, I too had a nasty oral experience with this particular problem one time.....it was a mighty long while before I decided to do that again :eek:

I find it completely disgusting just thinking about it. No thank you!

Disgusting .
Hygiene ,there is no excuse for not keeping any part of you clean.

This has been the MOST disgusting thread I've ever enjoyed. ewwwwww. I can't help but laugh at us all! I think we need to move on! LOL

Butchqueen I can dig your point but it is so difficult to consider it amongst the reference to "that stuff."Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

If you like dick cheese then you need to go and seek help. That is fucked up.