Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Greg Plitt just die?
So people are saying on Facebook that the man killed in this accident was fitness model Greg Plitt. Has anyone heard that and know if it is true?

http://abc7.com/479464/

[Image: main_27.jpg?itok=WEZ0iz5f]

Did his single, giant testicle smother him in his sleep?

I don't know...I have never heard of him before...but I see why he is a fitness model.

He was on the Bravo show "Workout" from a few years ago and was on the new Bravo show "Friends to Lovers?", but was most known for being the most famous fitness model in the business.

Iceblink Wrote:He was on the Bravo show "Workout" from a few years ago and was on the new Bravo show "Friends to Lovers?", but was most known for being the most famous fitness model in the business.

He does look kinda familiar...and there are a few shows on Bravo I watch...usually Watch What Happens Live every night...so I must have seen him. he hope he is OK.

In the link in my original post, they just updated the story 8 minutes ago and it is Greg Plitt.

I remember him. I saw an interview with him saying he was a Capt in the army airborne.

I know a few guys who will be upset about him.

Well he certainly was scary fit.

Rareboy Wrote:Well he certainly was scary fit.

... but not stronger than a locomotive... even if he does look like an action figure.

Google news has listed that he died.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!