Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did I Scare him off?
Sometime some peoples just don't know what they want. So instead of dealing with the issue of figuring it out they just avoid it all. I know I've done it unintentionally to some peoples (sadly), and some have done it to me also (sadly also). It's unfortunately part of the game!

But I hope I am wrong... because the reflect to distant himself from you often kill the chemistry two peoples had at the beginning.

From my experience, when a person is really interested and READY they ensure to do the minimum and doesn't seems to be the case here. It's one thing to be too busy to meet, but text a small message to show at least some interested doesn't take much time. I've also to many peoples told I was too busy (yes i was) but if i was really fully committed I would of found time.

I'm saying that because it's often not black or white, often gray. He if he replying to you he is definitely interested in you at some level like I was but 1. maybe not enough or 2. maybe I was just not be ready or scared for whatever reason.

Like someone told me once, never makes someone a priority if this other person is not ready to do the same for you.

Maybe he thinks that you are not really attracted to him because of you loosing your hardon .Have you talked to him and told him about this problem you have with new people and you really do want to be with him and that it will go away and it will be like it never happened . This is my opinion and I could be wrong . Please let us know what happens . Good luck I wish you all the best !!