Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did This Guy Find Me To be Good Looking Or Not?
I am confused. Did this guy find me to be good looking or not? We met about two weeks ago at the bus stop. We exchanged numbers and he said I was cute. We met again and kissed. Over the past few days we made plans to have a date for Thursday to have dinner and go dancing for 7pm. I was in Hollywood at 6:30pm and he asked me where was I ? He showed up and said we need to talk. He asked me what I am looking for? I told him a boyfriend. He said sorry that I am just not his type. He then asked me to take an HIV test with him. I did so and it came out negative. We went for a walk and after a while he finally kissed me(deep kissing). He said I was cute but not his type. He then kissed me again and again. He then asked if I'd have him over some time to my place.

I am confused-do you think he finds me to be good looking or not?

Well, I am confused. We met like 2 weeks ago. He saw that I was checking him out. He gave me his number. Like 5 days later he wanted to see me again and was excited. I met up with him and we went to his place. No sex..............Just hung out and kissed. Later this week we made plans to go on a date for last night. Our plans called for 7pm. He text me and like 6:20 asking where I was and he was just gonna go home. I said I am here. He showed up and said we need to talk. We went to a pizza shop. He asked what I am looking for and I said a boyfriend. He then said I am not his type. Said he also doesn't think I am being honest with him. Asked me if I would take an HIV test with him now. I said i like you, so yes. We went back to WEHO and we both took the test and we both came out negative. I said there you go. He told me a friend told him that I was positive. I then asked him if I was cute/good looking and he said no and laughed. Said work on yourself who cares if guys think you are cute or not. I said fine you do think I am ugly and walked away. He called me and said come back. He said the only reason he thought I was cute at the time was cause he was drunk and said kidding. He then kissed me with a deep kiss. Now he wont answer my text this morning. Not sure if he does find me attractive looking or not. I hate when guys do this to me and they all wonder why I think I am ugly.

Guys tell me I am cute but not their type after several texts and we meet a few times in person. To me not my type means sorry you are not good looking as in not cute face. I wish guys would be honest with me for once.

To me looks aren't a primary consideration (though it counts). I have been with people who weren't all that good looking because I liked them and have refused at times to have anything to do with someone beautiful because I couldn't stand them. So to me I don't see as saying "you're not my type" as necessarily saying he doesn't like the look of you. Besides, he kissed you enough, didn't he?

And if someone told him you had HIV then I'd say he's been talking about you when you're not around (and while it may just be standard malicious gossip, it could mean someone felt threatened by his interest in you) which shows interest which at that point would be based solely on looks since he didn't know anything else about you then.

I think the guy that you are seeing has some issues, most importantly he seems to have a commitment phobia and it's projecting his fears onto you to take the focus of him. I would hate to say it, but the thing that comes to my mind initially is 'married'...and what's the go with the HIV tests so early? he barely knows you and he is thinking about sex first and foremost? that kinda speaks volumes to.

Bottom line Apple, I suspect that what is happening between the two of you has absolutely nothing to do with the way you look or the way you act, your guy has issues...walk away while you can...infact I would say RUN.

Agree with previous poster, there are a lot of really weird things going on that guys line of thinking, it would be better if you leave the guy to his own devices

I agree with dfiant. The man has issues! But u baby Smile ur as beautiful as a rainbow. Keep your head up & walk away from those kinds of mentally unstable guys. Take care & be blessed.

Looks to me like he wants nothing more than kissing and sex from ya at most.
So i'd say drop him.
Sorry apple.:frown:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

To be honest with you sweetie, as soon as I read that he asked you to take a HIV test, I got the impression that he is a heterosexual married man that is in denial of his Bisexual nature.
There was never ant doubts about your looks, he was attracted to you; he is just fighting the attraction he felt due to the stigma that society has labeled so many with.
Chin up honey , you deserve much better .

HIV test
it could takes about 3mo after the initial infection fir a test to detect anything. ask him if he's gay?

be careful with this one. could be fun tho