Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did i just slip up?
[quote=ManicLewis21]I think I'm just going to treat it like its no big deal. QUOTE]

Best choice Big Grin If we would give a fuck about what others think ... we would be really antisocials. I done the "give a damn thing" in highscholl for the 1st 2 years, and after i went for a "trip" arround the world , i noticed it's their problem if they refuse to talk to me, to stare , point fingers ; my point of view when they do that , it's that my life is more more important than theirs , if they even bother to give me atention Big Grin
Although the 1st i camed out in highscholl was pretty bad :-S , alot of fights and stuff , but i made my point of view that they can't match with me even if i am gay.
Good luck in future with this kind of situations!:tongue:

Don't worry about it sweetie.

So today the guy who I told all this too was at work. He was covering the cosmetics section and was bored and wandering the store. In his boredom he came and sprayed some cologne on my counter and smiled saying. "Here Luis take this- Now all the ladies will come running to you." And I gave him a blank look and another co worker was there and then just as he was going to walk away he goes. "OH yeahhhh, I forgot luis doesn't like women." Then there was an awkward silence and I'm pretty sure I started blushing. Even though I managed to keep a straight face. Then he just smiled and said. "Don't worry I saw a hot guy on Aisle 9." Then about an hour I guess I made him feel bad or something because he came back and actually apologized. I don't know how I should take this. Now another cashier knows I'm gay. Queue the domino effect? Or perhaps I'm just a little nervous. How do you guys handle gay jokes? Do you not tolerate them or are you easy going about them? I could report him. But he did apologize and I think he's just trying to be a friend but failing horribly because he's probably scared of making friends with someone who's gay. Should I juggle around some gay jokes with him to see how he reacts and possibly gain his trust or should I keep the wall between us perfect and strict? I have never been in this sort of situation.

Just be cool, if you laugh and act like it doesn't bother you, and might even be funny, then that's how others will take it too. Sure it seems like a big deal now, but give it a month and it won't be unless you make it a big deal.