Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did the right thing...and it sucked!
I always laugh when people talk about Wal Mart being evil.
While don't buy much food there, simply because I can get better quality at mostly equivalent prices from the commissary on post, I buy many other things there.
My bedspread, vacuum cleaner, most of my drinking glasses, plates, silverware, office supplies, target ammunition, the occaisonal DVD or video game, ironing board, iron, thermos, dishwashing detergent, alarm clock, were all bought at Wal Mart, and all work just fine.
I do appreciate the argument about small businesses being forced out by Wal Mart, but the reality is the product you get from Wal Mart suits your needs just fine and costs less 90% of the time from Wal Mart.
They run a very efficient and successful business.
Richard

I can see why people disapprove of ridiculously huge companies but they've grown so large because of superiority in service, quality or price. That's just the nature of competition.

loool @ service.

I think you need to jump into the trash or something and dig for his number again. It's your responsibility to take things slow. Leading him on isn't an issue, if you feel like you're not ready for a long term relationship then don't jump in one. But you could always use a good friend.

Maybe find that number again, and explain where you are right now, emotionally. But let him know that you do want to get to know him better - as friends, for now. I say don't waste the opportunity.

Sounds like another shopping trip is on the cards, and fast!

btw, good pick up line, not one I had thought of using before ;-)

ObW
X