Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you get to see this yet?
This clip was so nice to watch and I enjoyed it, but I was totally not prepared for my after-the-fact emotional reaction. I found myself simply weeping after the clip was finished. I enjoyed it so much and I hope some of you will as well...Xyxthumbs

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Thank you for posting this. Worth watching. Smile

It's good to see a celebrity mom standing up for her gay son and recognizing that we are making it better bit by bit.

Hmmm...I should have paid attention when you said you were weeping and kept a kleenex handy. I love Sally Field for many reasons...this is yet another reason.

Thanks for this CCrox... Will watch tomorrow with boyfriend.

Loved it! Deeply moved by the beginning when she was describing the difference between Sam and his other brothers. How true that is for so many others out there.

princealbertofb Wrote:Thanks for this CCrox... Will watch tomorrow with boyfriend.

This might be a great clip for others trying to impress/influence other loved ones! Great idea PAXyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Thank you so much for sharing it.

I Love Sally fields, and understand completely about Sam being born with colors ,and was much gentler.

Great speech - well done, Sally. Thumbgrin

Thank you for sharing. Made me laugh, made me cry, made me wish there were more people like her in the world Smile

I love Sally Field......always have and always will............I can remember her as he Flying Nun lol