Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you go to your high school Prom?
I didn't go to a single dance in high school. I didn't hang out with the right crowd to go with freinds either.

No I didn't go ,at the time I had a girlfriend and we decided to go out on our own date instead

MisterTinkles Wrote:HELL NO! I didnt even go to graduation.

What a freekin FARCE all that shit is. I was pretty much the ONLY poor kid in the whole school I went too.
All the rich fucks were bragging about getting money for college, or a new car, or a new stereo system, or a high ranking job at daddys company, or a cruise around the world......

You know what *I* got?

A chocolate pie. A lousy fucking chocolate pie.
Bitch mother couldnt even be bothered to know what I liked.
My SISTER was the one who liked chocolate pie. Not ME!!!

So hell NO!

I promised myself IF I ever came into money, I would however, go to a reunion driving a Lambourghini and have a super model man on my arm. Like thats ever gonna happen.

I know how you feel Smile

I live the richest bloody area in the richest bloody school which charges (technically a 'donation' but if you don't pay, they guilt trip you and make you miss out on extra-curricular activities) 1000 dollars plus per year - the most expensive public school in all New Zealand.

Seriously, most of my friends have parents who are CEO of entire TV station conglomerations, own like the government or something crazy, or doctor/lawyer supercouples.

meanwhile, the non-important people at the school whom nobody knows and thus are not prefects (ie: the non-WASP, non-wealthy 3rd generation Asian, non-token Maori and Polynesians) are just sitting and forced to listen about sports while everyone else talks loudly and obnoxiously.

Of course there are the few who have success in their own merits like the one I know who's a professional actor and gets paid by the tens of thousands.

But honestly, if you want to see nepotism, rich white people talking about first world problems or else soaking up each other's privilege, come here.

Wow that rant turned surprisingly nasty...

MisterTinkles Wrote:HELL NO! I didnt even go to graduation.

What a freekin FARCE all that shit is. I was pretty much the ONLY poor kid in the whole school I went too.
All the rich fucks were bragging about getting money for college, or a new car, or a new stereo system, or a high ranking job at daddys company, or a cruise around the world......

You know what *I* got?

A chocolate pie. A lousy fucking chocolate pie.
Bitch mother couldnt even be bothered to know what I liked.
My SISTER was the one who liked chocolate pie. Not ME!!!

So hell NO!

I promised myself IF I ever came into money, I would however, go to a reunion driving a Lambourghini and have a super model man on my arm. Like thats ever gonna happen.

There are guys on here that qualify.
Certainly not me but if that's your desire I bet you could do it.

Richard

I never went to my school prom. I couldn't wait to get away from the place when I finished. So I wouldn't go Back for the prom.
An eye for an eye

I went to prom because my friend wanted to. My first prom date was just a friend of a friend, and my second time to prom was my best friend (both girls). I loved dancing at prom but I wish it was with a guy I had feelings for. All the guys we're suspicious of me because I was dancing awesomely lol.

I went with a female friend. We had a decent time.. for the most part.

Proms generally seem silly and stressful a concept.

No I didn't :crying-and-sorry-li
I wouldn't have minded going with a girl though, but I was too shy to ask one out. I heard it was crowded though, and no one seemed to be really interested in it.
I want to reenact the prom I never had. Someone on here meet me in a tux and we'll, we'll figure something out.

justbry87 Wrote:I came out before Freshmen year of my HS years

Goddam....

I don't have much else to say. Congrats on that one sir. I can't even imagine...