Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you know?
[Image: 402387-antelope.jpg]

Oh go on then, groan!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

did you know it is theorized that venus is one of the other terrestrial planets that can produce lightning? .. X))~~ ..

did you know that the shortest war was between the UK and zanzibar .. it lasted for barely an hour .. lol X))~~ ..

did you know that the gambia is a country almost completely surrounded by another country, senegal? except for the tiny strip of coastline that opens its land borders to the atlantic ocean?? .. X))~~ ..

knickerbuck Wrote:did you know that the gambia is a country almost completely surrounded by another country, senegal? except for the tiny strip of coastline that opens its land borders to the atlantic ocean?? .. X))~~ ..

There are only 3 countries that are completely surrounded by another. San Marino, Vatican City and the Kingdom of Lesotho.

bryyzy Wrote:There are only 3 countries that are completely surrounded by another. San Marino, Vatican City and the Kingdom of Lesotho.

yep, i know that .. i only said that the gambia is "almost" completely surrounded, so which means to say, it is "not" completely surrounded.

knickerbuck Wrote:yep, i know that .. i only said that the gambia is "almost" completely surrounded, so which means to say, it is "not" completely surrounded.

I know. But I might as well go whole hog and you were going down that route so I just went to completely surrounded