Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend with benefits, kinda
Samdabisa Wrote:I'm sorry, who said anything about possessive? Sorry for being bummed out over loosing what I thought was a decent friendship.

And no kidding about his wanting a relationship. I didn't realize I had to spell out the fact that we never discussed that as a future between us. We were happy with what we had. It was the sudden stop in communication that sucked. Yes people come and go, but the lack of closure makes it harder sometimes.

How, exactly, is that a "descent" friendship? By your own admission, you only got together occasionally for sex, and even that was sporadic.

If you both "we're happy with what you had", then he wouldn't have gone out and found something more.

The whole point of "no-strings" IS "No-Strings".

Sorry you developed feelings. Next time, you should advertise for "Friemds w/ Benefits--Possibly More", instead of just "Friends w/ Benefits".

I honestly don't know what else to tell you. I'm not trying to be mean, believe me I have been there; BUT I was only "there" once... After I got my feelings hurt the first time, I schooled myself for wanting more than I originally asked for and promised myself I would show more responsibility for my own needs in the future--something I recommend that you do for yourself in the future.

Good Luck,
~Beau