Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this sound romantic or really cheesy?
I suppose because I'm part Irish, this would be fitting.

I finished writing it this afternoon. Turned out a lot longer than I thought it would, but I think it came out nice. I'll probably give it to him tonight.

So I gave it to him. I let him read it while I was in the other room. He loved it and said it brought tears to his eyes. So, I guess that went over rather well.

Cobalt Wrote:So I gave it to him. I let him read it while I was in the other room. He loved it and said it brought tears to his eyes. So, I guess that went over rather well.

Awwww Smile. You had nothing to worry about then. Glad it went well Smile

Cobalt Wrote:So I gave it to him. I let him read it while I was in the other room. He loved it and said it brought tears to his eyes. So, I guess that went over rather well.

Good job! I would LOVE to get something like that...but I'm a romantic and adore happy emotional moments. Smile

It's wonderful to do things for your partner "just because". We don't need to be romantic or celebrate our partners just because it's a special event.

I thought the idea sounded very romantic. Glad your boyfriend thought so as well and he really loved it Big Grin