Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dildo Tips
Tried a dildo, all went (in) smoothly(to my surprise), but while it felt good, I quickly realised that I probably wasn't going to get some orgasmic pleasure out of it.
At least not without maybe going fast for a prolonged period of time at a specific angle; and due to a mix of it being my first time(wanting to be cautious), and the awkward repetitive motion required, I decided to stop for the time being.

So I thought I'd start a thread asking for some tips.
I'm sure there must be threads of this already, but fuck it, it's more interesting this way...
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I think the tip is at the top!

My research indicates ones designed for prostate simulation require less thrusting.

A long thick one and a prostate one really sent me over the edge last week.

JackBoneTX Wrote:I think the tip is at the top!

*Sigh*
Rolleyes

omg [MENTION=2362]Genersis[/MENTION], i didn't know that you were a dildo guy, =`p

I don't really any experience with regular dildos, but, and I know I have said this before, but the Aneros Progasm prostate massager, ahem... serves me well should I say. No thrusting needed. It rocks slightly with the contractions and does the job for you so to speak. I get more joy out of that than a vibrating butt plug I also have (my only other toy).

Of course, these experiences may not be the same for everyone.

Thanks for mention of the Aneros @Cridders. You say that the vibrating device is your only other toy and that leaves me confused. I thought guys were all born with a toy to add to the assortment, making three. [JK]

Yeah [MENTION=2362]Genersis[/MENTION], dildos do have their limitations in toyland.
I bid NO Trump!

thawoods Wrote:omg [MENTION=2362]Genersis[/MENTION], i didn't know that you were a dildo guy, =`p
Damn, I've ruined my carefully crafted persona.:tongue:

prostate massagers are great like others mentioned.

If you want a good dildo get one that has a strong suction cup so you cand set it up somewhere where you can ride it with out holding it.

I'm shocked i didnt make this... But oh well! ~Takes notes~
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet