Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinagyang 2016 live streaming !
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]For those of you who wanted to watch Dinagyang Festival 2016 and who requested the live streaming link of the said festival and merry making celebration in the weekend, click on the link below:

http://hamsternice.blogspot.com/2016/01/...-live.html

MultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMulti

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Oh nice, I'll take a look when it's on.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Bookmark this for tomorrow's event January 24, 2016 at 8 am (PHILIPPINE TIME)

Will do, I'm interested

Watch Dinagyang Live Stream Now On The Link Above.

Liked the tribal performaces. Cool drums and flutes.

It reminds me of "La Tirana" or some other similar festivals here.

I do enjoyed how English and tagalog where merged all the time, it was funny.

Insertnamehere Wrote:Liked the tribal performaces. Cool drums and flutes.

It reminds me of "La Tirana" or some other similar festivals here.

I do enjoyed how English and tagalog where merged all the time, it was funny.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]

Actually the language in the livestream is Hiligaynon or Ilonggo the language we speak and not Tagalog and another sub language of Hiligaynon is Kinaray-a spoken in the remote towns and areas in our province. Yes our Mardi Gras type of Festivals has resemblance with Mardi Gras of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and other Latin American countries but also incorporating religion as we tell how our local ancestors sell the island to the our direct descendants Malay settlers headed by Ten Bornean datus called Barter of Panay Island with golden hat and golden necklace to the aborigines we call Ati and how they accept the Christian religion later on with the arrival of the Spaniards.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

bootsguy Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]

Actually the language in the livestream is Hiligaynon or Ilonggo the language we speak and not Tagalog and another sub language of Hiligaynon is Kinaray-a spoken in the remote towns and areas in our province. Yes our Mardi Gras type of Festivals has resemblance with Mardi Gras of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and other Latin American countries but also incorporating religion as we tell how our local ancestors sell the island to the our direct descendants Malay settlers headed by Ten Bornean datus called Barter of Panay Island with golden hat and golden necklace to the aborigines we call Ati and how they accept the Christian religion later on with the arrival of the Spaniards.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ah, ok. Noted.

Wow that sounds like a complicated history. Interesting to get to know that Smile

Insertnamehere Wrote:Ah, ok. Noted.

Wow that sounds like a complicated history. Interesting to get to know that Smile

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]

Hi I have another trivia for you. The name of our capital city and province is the same - Iloilo. The former name of Iloilo was Irong-Irong which comes from root word "Irong" which is a Kinaray-a language word for NOSE because the shape of Iloilo is like the shape of the nose as first observed by the Malay settlers our direct descendants as Filipinos.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]