Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does being submissive me to you?
When I speak if submission, I'm not saying I give up 100% complete control. I still know how to entice my guy and go for what I want. I know how to make him work harder by not giving in so easily. I'm not into chains and whips, but I do like a good grip around the throat and a guy who knows how he wants it, when he wants it, wherever he wants it (privately, if course). I ain't with being slapped, beat and degraded! Outside the bedroom, I like my guy to have some stern to him... Be a boss! No bitchiness or whining.

Quote:When I speak if submission, I'm not saying I give up 100% complete control. I still know how to entice my guy and go for what I want. I know how to make him work harder by not giving in so easily. I'm not into chains and whips, but I do like a good grip around the throat and a guy who knows how he wants it, when he wants it, wherever he wants it (privately, if course). I ain't with being slapped, beat and degraded! Outside the bedroom, I like my guy to have some stern to him... Be a boss! No bitchiness or whining.

^^Exactly.

Being submissive doesn't make someone a doormat.
A doormat is a doormat.
Having submissive qualities [whether just in the bedroom, or just with ONE person (as in my case), or even 24/7] simply means you like to hand over control... or have it taken from you... in some capacity. ((HORRIBLE sentence structure, but I'm sure you get it anyway.))

Being submissive (or Dominant)... or being in a D/s relationship... doesn't always mean whips and chains and all that shit either. It's about the dynamic of give and take between two people, not a toy fetish.

Submissive means you let the other person take the lead and be in charge. Yeah there should be limits, but where that line is drawn depends on the couple.

I have seen "broken subs" who need a man to basically tell them when to go take a dump in order to function. Then I have seen strong subs who flap their mouth at every turn. They eventually give in to the wisdom and strength of their partner.

Basically I submit and am passive to the orders of a male. This wasn't true of ALL of my relationships, I lknow how to be dominate and take control... and have in a few relationships.

If you are caving in to all things, or worse need a partner who does all the decision making without you complaining or standing up, that is a problematic situation. There are limits, healthy limits that a couple need to decide.

ALL relationships have dom/sub aspects. More often than not the couple figure out who is dominate in one are and who dominates in the other. IF there are more situations where on dominates then their is submission.

Then there is the whole BDSM sub/Dom situation. But I won't take you there... today. Wink

For me it means the man taking control and having his way with me. I have been mostly a top in the past before I started to really question myself about being transgender but now all I want to be is a bottom and very passive in the future with a sex partner. I just want to be in that role. I just want them to be able to tell me what to do and not to do.