Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last DVD or Blu Ray you bought?
Skyfall (2012) bought in 13
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Maleficent 2 which I still haven't watched.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

'Soul' - one of those pixar type movies

The extended edition of LOTR on Blu Ray. Lost the old DVDs and never quite saw every deleted scene before I rewatched it.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Chase's post:
  • artyboy

Logan's Run special edition blu ray

"The Maze Runner" directed by Wes Ball which, again, was based off of the book. I didn't read the book, but if I did, I'd even say it was probably better than that! But, um, I absolutely love this movie because it really depicts my situation with my trouble going to the psychiatric & medical hospitals a lot. Their memory gets wiped; I get flooded with symptoms; they put them in the center of the maze; I'm at the psychiatric hospital; they must find a way out; I didn't like being in the hospital so I needed to find a way out—both—love was the problem. If there was one thing about the movie that needed work, it would've been the contrast; for instance, the hue or color of the overall movie. This one movie called "30 Days of Night" does it really well. It's a movie starring Josh Hartnett; at the beginning, they don't even realize the town they enter is already being infected from the ship that's in the distance. You gotta see that movie, it's awesome! Anyway, I think Dylan O'Brien is a cutie though in "The Maze Runner"—speechless acting too.

1syellow1
"Beyond the attractive person in mind, body, & soul is nothingness." - JDD22

1syellow1 Hi—So I didn't buy this DVD because I already have one too many but it's a great movie about the Spartans and the Greek Era of LGBT+ History! It's called "300" starring Gerard Butler! It's a rated "R" 2006 movie about a small group of men that go to wars and such—simply "look behind the scenes" to uncover it's real meaning!
"Beyond the attractive person in mind, body, & soul is nothingness." - JDD22