Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dissertation / Thesis Stress HELP!
one thing I learned is YOU have to be satisfied with the paper, write it the way you want. this is your baby you have to take excellent care of it. most of my research papers were on technology but I enjoyed doing the research and didn't stop until I was satisfied with it, one time I had it done a week early then trashed the last couple pages because it didn't sound right to me, and I always got A's on my papers Smile so don't stress over it and have fun.

ceez Wrote:one thing I learned is YOU have to be satisfied with the paper, write it the way you want. this is your baby you have to take excellent care of it. most of my research papers were on technology but I enjoyed doing the research and didn't stop until I was satisfied with it, one time I had it done a week early then trashed the last couple pages because it didn't sound right to me, and I always got A's on my papers Smile so don't stress over it and have fun.

I'm never satisfied in what I write, thats the problem lol Hahaha I know its supposed to be my baby and it's getting there, the final thing is due May 1st and the feedback I have is good, there is a thing on Word where I click and it changes some of it automatically. In my project group I was the only one of the students who actually submitted the whole project so I think my supervisor did me a favour of doing my feeback first. As for grades I'm doing quite well we don't get A's at uni in England, we get 1st classes instead and I can honestly say every piece of work I've had this year has had 1st class status even my exams. Its put me in good standing for this semester's exams because I have already passed without sitting the rest of my assessments which is a bit of a relief! :-)