Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disturbing video, what if the syrian conflict had happened in England
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/video/news/art...d=11215773

Not the syrian conflict… just be patient, muslims already want to take over, in 2050 when they,re half the population they will try and then will be civil war… far smarter people than me predict this and in a way it is happening with "british" muslims going over to fight in syria, all muslims take this personal and there is right now uk citizens fighting with extreme islam groups against assad government and are coming back to the uk more extreme.

There will be a war

Persepolis was an incredible film (and fairly autobiographical, though the film had to shorten it while making sure it was still an entire story), I've seen it a few times and it always seems to make me laugh & cry. It's about a little girl who experiences the Iranian Revolution and then grows up in the new regime along with a war with Iraq and Cold War games (more complicated than that).

I don't know if it is disturbing, well not to me anyway. It is sadly a reality of what has gone on and will continue to go on in the world.

The UK has dealt with this through the 80's and the Thatcher and IRA years.

I thought it was a very well made clip and it was thought provoking.

The one thi g that really is disturbing though is that it's sad how it takes a video that directly transfers the conflict to a recognisable context to really make some people feel real empathy.

it is easy to feel empathy and in the world that we have grown up in, conflict is not normal and it breaks our heart that this happens.

Syria is in the middle east, there is no time in history that the middle east has not known conflict, the onlt thing that has changed is the western world has started meddling in their affairs in their desire for the unattainable 'world peace'