Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divas and gay men
I am as manly as they come. I like classic country western music, heavy metal, the other metal sub genres. I am not really into pop music.of really any era.

I am attracted to some of the male pop singers, where I would do many things in bed with them I wouldn't really want to listen to their music

Wiggedjay Wrote:I question my is I think quite straight forward. I wonder way gay men love divas like Byonce, Lady GaGa, Pink etc. For me it is that I want to be them and whenever I listen to their music all I can think of is gorgeous guys and in the process getting turned on by them. It is different with hot guys when I listen their music usually there is no effect unless I fancy them already but when watching a video of the song I get turned on by watching them. May be I am just strange, but would be interested in others thoughts?

I like Lady Gaga because I find her story inspiring, less than I like her music. She was a woman in poverty who was able to turn herself into a success story, all the while becoming open about herself and embracing the power her status has given her - unusual for a woman, and unusual for someone in poverty.

I respect her for this.

But to be honest, I don't follow her very much or love love her music, and there are so many other notable people I respect as much, if not more. It has nothing to do with being a diva or sexual for me..

Lol what is this :p

I listen mostly to Reggae/Soca/Dancehall and dem dere dings, unless I'm playing a song, then Pop or Classical and stuff.

So I'm not quite sure I'm a "Diva", however I just think that's how I am naturally?

I mean, I don't go swing my dreadlocks all over the place over some Lady Saw, Gaza Slim, Tiana, Queen Sheba, But I do wile out because its in my nature to do so when I hear my girls.

I do it for Kes, Machel Montano, Popcaan, and the other guy artists too.

I think Gay guys who only Diva out or up for a certain artist are just like Photosynthesizing that personality and just going crazy with it.

I'm all for a Diva girl, but I don't get why it has to be for one specific artist?

I even wile out for King Nicki Minaj, Drake(well I just love him any who), Pink and other artists I don't listen to on a regular...

And yet here I is lol. A Diva but not a Diva ...

Loveya

I've always been more into classical, blues and jazz music. But Janis Joplin will always have a piece of my heart...

starbelly Wrote:I think gay men identify with strong women simply because they embody masculine and feminine characteristics; it's the duality that I think gay men understand and appreciate because we have it as well.
Maybe, it's interesting.

I think I'm into some of these divas, like Madonna and Britney, but I never used words like diva before, but I don't understand what does it means (yes I think is like: she's talented, she's beautiful, she's successfull, she's blabla I love her...) or maybe don't agree.
I also generally like the music of Rihanna (what a stupid bitch), Beyoncé, Pink and others, sometimes yes, sometimes not.
It's something about fashion? I'm into fashion...
And I also love some rock bands, electronic, progressive etc, more or less famous, or even underground.