Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Britons have an annual face stuffing?
We North Americans are about to engage in the celebration of white dominance over the natives by eating ourselves silly, engaging in a certain amount of drink and some of us will watch football, whatever that is.

Do Britons have anything similar? The Queen's Birthday? Midsummer Revels? The Inauguration of Heat?

The murdering and consumption of turkeys is pretty big business here. Perhaps it could be a boost to the economy.

Hmm....I wonder how you would curry a turkey...
I bid NO Trump!

We Brits mainly do that at Christmas, we eat and drink too much and end up falling asleep!
An eye for an eye

Oh we do all our trough feeding on Christmas day. Then we traditionally make up for it by having a classy light buffet for new years eve.

Dan1980 Wrote:We Brits mainly do that at Christmas, we eat and drink too much and end up falling asleep!

That sounds like Thanksgiving... and Christmas...and well New Years Eve we just get drunk... I mean because it's cold outside....got to have something fun to do lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

LJay Wrote:We North Americans are about to engage in the celebration of white dominance over the natives by eating ourselves silly, engaging in a certain amount of drink and some of us will watch football, whatever that is.

Do Britons have anything similar? The Queen's Birthday? Midsummer Revels? The Inauguration of Heat?

The murdering and consumption of turkeys is pretty big business here. Perhaps it could be a boost to the economy.

Hmm....I wonder how you would curry a turkey...

Well some folks are known to do duck, goose...or some other unlucky bird...

I have heard of some people doing a ham but I think most people do that for Christmas, at least that's how my folks do it...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Yeah, most week nights and about 52 weekends a year in my house.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

God willing this will be my last thanksgiving, Once I move in june/ july I'll never celebrate another family holiday ever again I think thanksgiving is such a BS holiday, if I were president I'd replace it with a second Halloween. Thanksgiving has been my least favorite day of the year since I was a kid.

Well Happy Halloween, Doc!

And for all the rest, I advise the [MENTION=23058]IanSaysHi[/MENTION] practice for you and all your kin.

Off to Grand Marnier in the cranberries and bourbon with the pie!
I bid NO Trump!