Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Gay Hunks Exist?
QueenOdi Wrote:Daddy... have you been to Arkansas recently? :confused: lol.

Sounds suspicious:tongue:.

Haha and what makes this story even better is it was my third cousin...dont judge me he was hot...it runs in the family lmaoRoflmao

AJewishPotato Wrote:Haha and what makes this story even better is it was my third cousin...dont judge me he was hot...it runs in the family lmaoRoflmao

Oh my lord, both literally and figuratively it seems! :eek: lol.

Is Arkansas really that small? Roflmao

We don't have that much here and we're just a 21sq foot mile long island Rolleyes .

One of my male cousins tried to I guess coerce me into something, and I say something, cause I don't even think he knew what it was, but I wasn't really interested, for various reasons.

So it doesn't run in my family Rofl

QueenOdi Wrote:Oh my lord, both literally and figuratively it seems! :eek: lol.

Is Arkansas really that small? Roflmao

We don't have that much here and we're just a 21sq foot mile long island Rolleyes .

One of my male cousins tried to I guess coerce me into something, and I say something, cause I don't even think he knew what it was, but I wasn't really interested, for various reasons.

So it doesn't run in my family Rofl

Arkansas is super tiny lol. Like everyone knows everyone's business: where they live, who they've had sex with, who they're related to, who's married, who's not, who's single, who's in a relationship etc etc etc. I just stay to myself because I don't want my business coming back to me from a complete stranger LOL Someone tells you they're related to or know someone you know and you're like "Wha-!? are you serious?" It's just...Flash

dfiant Wrote:Myapple is a hunk of burning lurve Smile

It's like you know me Laugh