Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I keep going? Walk away? from this LTR
There are two options:

Fix it or leave it.

If you keep on dragging this out, its just going to consume you both and you both will be mental wrecks for the rest of your lives.

You either need to go to couple counseling and find a way to fix whats wrong, or just pack it up and leave.

He sounds like a leech to me.....someone who needs to "feed"' off other people, and they do and say what they need to in order to get what they want. More or less, they are emotional vampires, sucking you dry of your dignity, energy, sanity, and life. And once he's sucked you dry, THEN he will let you go without the drama.

It also sounds like he's training your replacement with this kid. Younger, more energy, more life to suck dry.

Personally, I dont go for that, but thats me.

I'd pack my stuff and run....run FAST and FAR!!!

leaving forum.

I don't think you're a fool at all.

How does caring for someone and loving them make you a fool by the stretch of anyone's imagination.

If anything you're being way hard on yourself dude. You have to decide what is right for you, only you can do that

best

there are probably good folks here you could bounce things off of who could give you an objective 2 cents if you want to bro...

leaving forum.

I think you deleted your post?