Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I say my mind?
You guys are freaking amazing. I was never expecting so much compassion for my situation, and from strangers at that! I really do appreciate your guy's responses. And my I just say that this post
Buzzer Wrote:Do you realize the irony of making this reference when you're doing a big beat around the bush dance in your OP?
made me really laugh (JOSH IS THAT YOU?!?!? lol jk) I've think I have made up my mind. We don't work with each other again until this Monday. When I see him, and I'm gonna try to wait till we are alone in the Guard Room, I am just gonna ask him his view of gay people. Let that conversation simmer a bit. And then just come out and say that I am gay. See how he reacts. If he reacts well or comes out and says that he is gay also, then I think I might come out tell him that I have a crush. I will keep you guys up to date, for sure. And if you have any further suggestions I am all ears! Thanks again!!!

The OP is freakin' cute!

Will you be serving Orangina at the wedding?

Keep it simple and subtle.

I'm sure there are plenty of dudes who frequent that pool.
If you find yourself next to Mr. Orangina, casually talking about how blue the water is and if you should so happen to notice another good looking dude at the pool, just casually mention, "damn, he's cute....not as cute as you though." Then see if he gives you either a black eye or puppy dog eyes.

If he's speechless, offer him an Orangina.

Good luck!

And on a side note, I was near a Trader Joe's today and decided to stop there to get some bottles of Orangina, now that I know what it is. So, guess which cute lifeguard has an unopened bottle of Orangina waiting in his locker for him when he gets to work on Monday? Smile

Will: Quote memeNose: There's no such thing as a gay guy who drives a Bronco except in North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Wyoming, Montana, Idawhore, Eastern Washington state, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Alabama, Missiissippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, West Virginia, Maine, and the northern parts of Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota. and the civilized areas of Alaska. If it's a jacked up Bronco the list gets much shorter and generally speaking so does his penis.

Hey, you know what? I've got a jacked up Bronco. I'm a gay guy. I live in Massachusetts and there is NOTHING wrong with the length of my penis...

A little accuracy here if you please...ShakinShakin

I have also noticed that some people are the opposite of what their car would suggest they are like. I mean, I drive a 21 year old family sedan. Who would think a gay 18 year old would be behind the wheel?

Yes SHOman but that is a SHO and not an ordinary Taurus family sedan. It's a freakin fast one! And just plain cool.
Oh and by the way, good luck next time you see him!

SHOman93 Wrote:I have also noticed that some people are the opposite of what their car would suggest they are like. I mean, I drive a 21 year old family sedan. Who would think a gay 18 year old would be behind the wheel?
I think a lot of people would expect that. You're 18, an age when a lot of people get a family hand-me-down when it comes to a vehicle.

Now about the subject of your thread, just come about to the guy and leave it his court to respond. You do not know for sure if he is gay or bi, and if he is and is in the closet, it sounds like this is something he might be uncomfortable with it at this point in his life. Be careful to not make things more uncomfortable for him.

We see this same thread so often and almost every time it is some guy at work, People, get out there and meet guys somewhere else. Work is a terrible place to meet guys to date.

He took you for a ride in his Bronco because he wanted to show you a song. A Bronco? Must have been a song by Creed or Sum 41.Frog

Aww, that sounds really cute. I think you should try to casually bring up your sexuality and see what his reaction is. Then, from there, act and think based on his reaction.

Quote:Yes SHOman but that is a SHO and not an ordinary Taurus family sedan. It's a freakin fast one! And just plain cool.
Oh and by the way, good luck next time you see him!

Omg, you just won 5 "hell yeah" points!! Use them wisely! ( I respect the fact that you know what an SHO is, very few people do!) And thanks for the luck!
Quote:I think a lot of people would expect that. You're 18, an age when a lot of people get a family hand-me-down when it comes to a vehicle. Now about the subject of your thread, just come about to the guy and leave it his court to respond. You do not know for sure if he is gay or bi, and if he is and is in the closet, it sounds like this is something he might be uncomfortable with it at this point in his life. Be careful to not make things more uncomfortable for him.

We see this same thread so often and almost every time it is some guy at work, People, get out there and meet guys somewhere else. Work is a terrible place to meet guys to date.

He took you for a ride in his Bronco because he wanted to show you a song. A Bronco? Must have been a song by Creed or Sum 41.

I actually picked that car as my first. I kinda have a thing for older Fords, which is why i freaking love my crush's 91' Bronco. Also, thanks for the suggestion on coming out to him and to keep his feeling in mind. AND the song he wanted to show me was Flawless Remix. It was actually kind of funny seeing two guys rocking out to that song, in a Bronco, just driving down the road!
Quote: Aww, that sounds really cute. I think you should try to casually bring up your sexuality and see what his reaction is. Then, from there, act and think based on his reaction.

Thanks, I try Smile And I really do hope he responds well but I guess I won't know until I tell him!

SHOman93 Wrote:When I see him, and I'm gonna try to wait till we are alone in the Guard Room, I am just gonna ask him his view of gay people. Let that conversation simmer a bit. And then just come out and say that I am gay. See how he reacts.

I envy your situation, however; instead of putting him on the spot, you may want to approach it a little differently. Perhaps something along the lines of, "I think you're a great person, and before 'this thing' we have develops any further, I need you to know that I'm gay." Then if he reacts to the positive, tell him you wanna tongue punch his fart box. Or that you have a crush on him. Your choice.

Seriously, I only type this because if someone out of the blue asked my view of gay people, I would instantly think that the one asking was gay or setting me up for some type of situation. That's just the jaded old queen in me.

However you decide to go about it, good luck!